1. Matka 2023 Workshop Day event date and venue:
Wednesday, 18 January 2023 in Messukeskus Helsinki, Helsinki Expo and Conference Centre, Hall 5. Address: Messuaukio 1, 00520 Helsinki.
2. Meeting calendars have been opened on 7 December 2022. Meetings can be requested for three days: 18-20 January.
On 18 January, meetings will take place in Hall 5, at suppliers' tables. Meetings between Event Partners and Buyers or Media, will take place on 'Event Partner area' in Hall 5. On 19-20 January, meetings will be held on suppliers' stands in the exhibition halls.
Suppliers can request meetings from Buyers, Media and Event Partners, and vice versa. It is always in the power of the one to whom the request of a meeting is made, to accept or decline the request.
3. If you want to print your calendar, you can do it in advance, or at the event venue on 18 January, if an update is needed.
4. Print your name badge before you leave for Messukeskus Helsinki. Your name badge is also your ticket to the event. Badge holders and lanyards are available in the event hall.
If a colleague joins you, you can register 2nd delegate under the same company profile. Also, s/he needs to have a printed name badge when arriving to event venue. There is no registration on the event site, and you will need the QR code on the badge to be able to access the premises and the event hall. Please also wear the badge at all times on 18 January.
Buyers, Media and Event Partners have free access to the fair and free-of-charge cloakroom with their Workshop Day badge also on 19-22 January. Suppliers need to have an exhibitor pass on 19-22 January.
5. Programme on Wednesday 18 January 2023 Meetings will take place in Hall 5, at suppliers' tables. Meetings between Event Partners and Buyers or Media, will take place on 'Event Partner area' in Hall 5.
7. Entrances: Southern (main) entrance on Messuaukio 1. If you arrive by car, please use Expo Car Park (Messuparkki) entrance. Click here for more information on parking: Parking in Messukeskus Opening of entrances on 18 January: Expo Car Park entrance: 7:30 - 19:00 Southern (main) entrance: 7:30 - 21:30
8. On Wednesday 18 January, cloackroom at the Southern (main) entrance only. It is free of charge for all Matka Workshop Day participants. On 19-22 January cloacroom is free of charge for Buyers, Media and Event Partners when you wear your Matka Workshop Day name badge.
9. Lunch and coffee breaks are included in the programme on Wednesday 18 January. If you need more breaks, please block slots in your calendar.
10. Lunch is served between 11:25 - 12:55. If you want to avoid queues, please wait for a while before leaving for lunch.
11. After Party - Party Like a Finn - will start right after the meetings end at 17:30 in Lasigalleria, Glass Gallery, next to Southern (main) entrance. Please follow the signs. There will be food, drinks and live music. The party is free-of-charge for all participants, but subject to pre-registration on participant's personal home page. The party ends at 20:30 and cloackroom and main entrance will be closed at 21:30.